Oh yeah. Paige's dream maternity denim? In a straight leg?! And in a washed Black? Show a little ankle, or grab a bootie and rock this pregnancy mama!!
- These run bigger than Paige’s other styles, like a size, even two...
- if you're near the shop, come in and try them on!
- 1st trimester fave
- 2nd trimester
- 3rd trimester-with the allowance that some folks just skip all jeans in the last few weeks
- fab for the trip back down
Bump & Beyond?
- from barely bumped to>
- the "super fun" in between stage>
- to the the bitter end>
- brilliant for postpartum>
- as a third time pregnant mom said to a first timer in the shop "Um, you will never stop wearing them. You will only tell that to your mom friends who are still wearing theirs, it's just another secret society that you didn't know about before you were a mom." Preach the truth mama!!
- Paige's truly divine super soft stretchy denim
How to style
- they're jeans just rock these like you rock that baby
- the babe in you will love these
- from barely to beyond
- stellar for the "trip back down"
- choose your pre-pregnancy size and maybe down a size?
- do your mom self a solid if you're near the shop-stop in and try them on
- your goal here is not to go up a size just because you're pregnant.
- our goal is to help you find jeans that fit you in the legs and hips the way that you liked your jeans to fit there before the baby.
- and to remember: Denim relaxes out, so don't go too big unless you're craving a boyfriend jean that you want a belt for-and these have belt loops, so, you could do that.
- Front Rise 9.5"
- Back Rise: 14.25"
- Inseam: 27" (size 26)
- Leg Opening: 14 1/4"
- 64% Cotton, 17% Modal, 17% Poly, 2% Elastane