3385 Sacramento Street San Francisco
The Fitting Rooms are Open!
We want to share the updates we’ve made to keep you and baby safe.
- Masks. You wear them, we wear them. If you forget one, we have some at the store.
- Hand Sanitizer upon arrival.
- Wiping down counters between customers
- HEPA filter running in the store.
- Limiting our small store to 1-2 people at one time, to maintain social distance. (if you want to share the experience with mom, dad, or whoever reserve a time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org)
- We are doing our best to maintain 30 minute shopping windows, to limit exposure and avoid long waits.
- No customer restroom use.
- If you are feeling unwell, or showing symptoms of illness please stay home
During this phase we are exercising an abundance of caution to keep mamas safe and healthy. We can’t wait to see you!
Call or text us at 415.441.8261 with any questions.
Sundays : 11-4
Have an urgent off-hours need? "Help, my photo shoot is on tomorrow!", "We're getting out of town, yay, but suddenly realized I have no clothes to wear!!" Yep we've got you, whether you call several days before, or hours before , we will meet you at a pre-determined time when we are not open. A lot has changed, this has not, we are here for you, just text or call!
Thank you for continuing to shop local and #supportsmall through it all:)
WHO YOU MAY FIND IN THIS STORE
I am a wife and fashion connoisseur. I have such a creative spirit and my favorite thing to is style new moms.
I love binge watching movies and going to the movies with my family and taking walks with our fur baby Meeka.
My style is eclectic, because every day is a new day to dress different and i love to show a variety of style in my everyday looks.
I am a wife, mom, and style enthusiast. I am a people person and my favorite part of my job is making people feel good.
I love adventuring and exploring with my family—hiking, trips to the river, camping, road trips, flea markets, outdoor movies, and hosting play dates that turn into impromptu dinner parties.
My style is California Lifestyle: easy and low maintenance. Lots of denim, knits, maxi dresses and rompers. I have a weakness for jackets, sweaters and boots. I top off every outfit with a piece of unique jewelry.
When asked “What do you do?” I am a mom.
Like all other moms on earth, I do a few other things too.
I love contradictions in style. Plaid with plaid? Goodwill finds with designer pieces? Cowboy boots with everything? Um, yes.
I guess style is where I mix up my Iowa/DC/Chicago upbringing with my NYC/LA/SF adult life.
I love babies, I love toddlers, i pretty much love teenagers, I love humans. I love getting dressed every morning, and have since I can remember. It brings me profound joy to help others find their style happy place, and I live for joy, because, why not?