Can I return my online order?
(Please see below for in-store policy.)
Yes, you absolutely can return your online purchase!
We wish we could say that we always get it right, and we are delighted to offer you a shop so you can see, feel and try things on IRL... but, we realize that not everyone can get to the shop.
In order to receive and process your return quickly:
- Please include your name and order number with any returns
- Please look at garment prior to returning it:
- Send it back to us within 21 days of original receipt date for a full refund. If we receive your return after 21 days of original receipt date, a 25% restocking fee will be charged and deducted from your final credit.
- If you received a discount based on a multiple item purchase, your refund may reflect that discount. If you received a free item as part of a multiple item purchases and are returning one item paid for in full and keeping the free or discounted item, your refund will reflect that as well.
- Items with additional mark downs on a Clearance are Final Sale. No returns, no exchanges, no exceptions.
- Have a gift you wish to return? Just email us or return as above with any info possible! We get it it, someone tried to make you 😊. Please include a note indicating whether you would like your refund on a Gift Card or the gift giver's credit card.
We strongly advise insuring your return as we cannot refund you for something that we have not received. If it has been signed for by us, naturally, we have received it and will refund:)
Can I return my online order at the shop in San Francisco?
Absolutely! You can drop off your online order to one of our stores along with a completed return form and we will process your refund or you can pick up a different size or style.
What happens when you receive my return?
We strive to process your returns as quickly as we do your orders. Your card (Credit or Gift) will be credited as soon as we receive and process the return. Some credit card companies take longer to process refunds than they do to process sales. If you do not see the credit after you have received an email from us stating that the return has been processed you can feel free to contact us, but, really, if you received an email notification of a refund we have done our part and you will have to call your bank or credit card company.
Can I exchange my online purchase?
If you would like the same item in a different size please return the size originally purchased and place an order for the size that you want. If you consulted with us via firstname.lastname@example.org or texted 415.441.8261 prior to placing the original order and we missed the mark we will very happily waive the shipping, just let us know that you are sending it back. There is no way to "set aside" a size online while awaiting your return, and you get your new properly fitting piece sooner:)
What is the In-Store Exchange Policy?
- Items purchased in our shop can be exchanged (with tags attached in brand new condition) within 14 days for an item or items of equal or greater value, or exchanged for a Gift Card which can be used at our brick and mortar shops or online.
- Gift Cards never expire.
- All Sale items purchased in store (anything which you purchased for any sum less than the original price) are final sale-no exceptions.
- Evening wear may be exchanged for size only.
- Intimates are final sale.
- Women daily express disbelief at the limited number of actual shops where you can touch, and try things on and their gratitude to us for offering them a bricks location, a curated collection and bump and beyond expertise! There are significantly more costs associated with this than there are with an online only experience (rent, utilities and many more) which informs our exchange only policy. We hope that you understand this decision, it will allow us to be here for you:)