Noella Straight by Paige
Oh yeah. Paige's dream maternity denim-in a straight leg? You know they've done this right.
- These run bigger than Paige’s other styles, like a size, even two...
- if you're near the shop, come in and try them on:)
- 1st trimester fave
- 2nd trimester
- 3rd trimester-with the allowance that some folks just skip all jeans in the last few weeks
- fab for the trip back down
near our shop? Do yourself a solid, come in and get properly fit by an expert.
Bump & Beyond?
- from barely bumped to
- the "super fun" in between stage
- to the the bitter end
- brilliant for postpartum
- old school cotton denim
How to style
- they're jeans just rock these like you rock that baby
- the babe in you will love these, so will the baby
- traditional feel denim
- stellar for the "trip back down"
- choose your pre-pregnancy size.
- your goal here is not to go up a size just because you're pregnant.
- our goal is to help you find jeans that fit you in the legs and hips the way that you liked your jeans to fit there before the baby.
- and to remember: Denim relaxes out, so don't go too big unless you're craving a boyfriend jean!
- Front Rise 9.5"
- Back Rise: 14.25"
- Inseam: 27" (size 26)
- Leg Opening: 14 1/4"
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
- Model is 5'10" and is a size 26