A happy making piece for the occasion known as life.
Baby shower/bunch/wedding guest/bride/maternity shoot/babymoon fave
A dream of a dress. But wait! it's a skirt too!!
- 1st trimester
- 2nd trimester
- 3rd trimester
- forever wear
- fitted lining
- sheer silk overlay
- nothing about it is maternity, besides the fact that it's our label
how many places can you wear it? Check this out.
- between sizes? size down. don't hesitate.
- runs big
Bump & Beyond?
- divine for every trimester
- divine after baby is born as a dress and a skirt
How to style
- hair, make-up, bling and heels for dressy occasions
- throw a denim jacket or ballet cardigan for a casual vibe
- pull it down and wear it as a skirt with a fitted tank top (denim jacket looks great over that as well)
- throw a bamboo ruana over it for even more options.
- people comment that they're surprised at how often they wear it
- every trimester
- good hide a bump
- easy nursing pull down
- wedding guest win
- top to hem: 42" (on size medium)
- a slip is recommended under the white
- grab some fashion tape if you're worried about it slipping down
- amazing beyond the bump
- good for multiples
- baby shower favorite
- maternity photo shoot fave
- babymoon go to
- 100% silk over viscose lining
- made in Italy for Mom's the Word
- machine wash cold
- 5' 4"
- not pregnant
- wearing a size S
- 34 weeks with 3rd:)
- Height 5’4
- Bust 34C
- Wearing size S
- Height: 5’7”
- Chest/Bra: 34D chest
- Reg, not preg-with 8 month bump
- Wearing size