Want the most flattering silhouette ever? Look long and lean no matter youir height or how far along you are? Yes. Honestly. A dress that never gets old, and always feels good. Just enjoy and accept the compliments. It's time to feel gorgeous!
- runs a full size small pretty much...so S is like an XS etc.
- fabulous in the 1st
- fabulous in the 2nd
- ditto 3rd trimester
- this dress just makes everyone look good
- super flattering cut
- print is great, and adds to the flattering silhouette
- runs small, bump up, you'll be fine
Bump & Beyond?
- wear this at 9 weeks, 9 months and next year not preg
- officially maternity, since it's ours, but designed for beyond
- smooth and flowy
- not a clingy fabric
- every trimester happy place
- camouflages any perceived body imperfections/lumps/bumps
- great for a shower (Opening presents? A maxi makes it much easier to do this without putting on a show for all your guests, since the art of closing your legs while seated proves to be quite the challenge in the 3rd trimester.)
- good for multiples
- worth hemming if you're petite
- good to hide an early or post-partum bump
- fabric was basically designed to be stuffed into a suitcase and retain its shape
- shoulder to hem: 62" (on size medium)
- machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- made just for us in the USA
- on model Gina is for fit only, not this print, but 8 months preg
- height 6'
- bra 34F
- wearing M
- height 5'1"
- bra 36DD
- wearing L
- 4 months