Baxter Destructed Boyfriend-Indigo
SO cute and SO comfy and SO yes! These are a must-have addition to your maternity wardrobe. In fact, there are no small number of moms who keep them in their not-pregnant closet.
- if in doubt, you're safe with the smaller size
- roughly speaking, if you truly cannot make it in to try these on, roughly..24-25=XS, 26-27=S, 28-29=M, 30-31=L
- 1st trimester
- 2nd trimester
- 3rd trimester
- denim relaxes
- cuff up above the ankle
- super soft comfortable waistband
- front and back pockets
- again, pretty please do not go up a size just because you're pregnant?
Bump & Beyond?
- 0-40 weeks
- great postpartum
- you won't want to give them up
- lived in and loved
How to style
- great with any top, in our experience moms prefer with a fitted top
- sometimes with a looser cardi or top open over the fitted? oh yeah.
- great 1st, 2nd, 3rd trimester
- great for the 4th trimester
- front pockets
- can be cuffed or uncuffed
- machine wash cold
- waistband: 95% cotton/ 5% elastane
- denim: 93% cotton/ 6% polyester/ 1% lycra
- Oeko- Tex certificate which certifies that the dyes used are free from harmful chemicals.
- Inseam without cuff: 28" (on size medium)