Essential for summer. A little distressing just makes them even more so! And you get to have a panel that grows with you- without losing your pockets.
- 1st trimester
- 2nd trimester
- 3rd trimester
- great for the trip back down
- soft elastic band sits below the growing belly
run generously, as below
Bump & Beyond ?
- all trimesters
- super comfortable waistband for growing
- you'll definitely wear them for a while after delivery, and heck, who will know if you wear them forever? we keep secrets well;)
- light weight denim
- band won't dig in as you grow
How to style
- with everything all summer long
- 12-40 weeks
- inseam cuffed: 4 1/2" (on size medium)
- inseam uncuffed: 7"
- band height: 2 1/2"
- those front and back pockets :)
- distressing that doesn't over stretch or get bigger
- rose gold hardware details
- short: 98% Cotton / 2% Elastane
- band: 95% Cotton / 5% Elastane
- it may be hard to see the distressing in pictures, but it's there, keeping you hip