Ah, the beauty of the best basics! This. Tee. Is. It. How good is it? Like 20 years and still going strong good. Beloved by many waaay beyond.
Pregnant or not, it's just perfect-the V is not too low, not to high, the sleeve is not too long or short or narrow or wide, and the length is like they designed it for a pregnant woman!
Bump & Beyond?
- bump up a size if on the fence
- 1st trimester
- 2nd trimester
- 3rd trimester
- not maternity
- shirt tail hem
- and how! beloved for years beyond
- not maternity, but it's all about the length
How to style
- a go-to fave with jeans
- layer under any sleeveless dress for a wee bit o' arm coverage
- roll the sleeve a couple of times for fun
- goes full term with ease
- shoulder to hem: 28"
- SO soft
- raw edge shirt tail hem
- good for multiples
- 47% cotton 47% modal 6% spandex
- made in the USA
- recognized as essential by Pregnancy and Newborn
Not preg models wearing size 1, Sonia im her 7th month is wearing a size 2.