A beloved basic, that we made our own because no one was doing it, and it was definitely needed! bump or no bump. Ideal? Absolutely
- 1=XS/S 2=S/M 3=M/L
- 1st trimester
- 2nd trimester
- 3rd trimester
- great weight
- not thin, not sheer
- scoop neck-not too high not too low
- just right!
- plus, thumbholes. These not your jam? Cool, just push upyour sleeve or cuff it.
Bump & Beyond?
- 1 week to 40 weeks to forever
- long enough to make it to the end
- cotton comfort
- not sheer
- doesn't cling
How to style
- the ideal piece for layering under everything, in white? just "ahhh"
- takes many sleeveless tops and dresses through the fall and winter
- a great stand alone separate
- extra long sleeve with thumb holes
- not into thumb holes? they're virtually invisible
- or make a 3" cuff for another super fab look
- shoulder to hem 29"
- 98% cotton 2% spandex ribbed
- good for multiples
- great for tall moms
- thumb holes
- machine wash
- conceived, created and born in the USA
- 6” tall
- 34B chest
- Jeans 24
- Wearing size 1
- 6th month with her second baby boy
The others aren't pregnant.