Hands down our best selling nursing cami. So good that we stopped carrying the others. And it's not us who thinks they're the best. From an e-mail to us:
"I’m looking to replace some of my “best nursing cami’s” that have made it 4 years through 2 pregnancies, nursing my first and now my second daughter. They’ve been the best! "
- S,M and L are pretty true to size, S=34, M=36, L=38-if in doubt probably best to go with the larger
- XS=30, it's tiny
- 1st trimester
- 2cd trimester
- 3rd timester
- can be worn while pregnant, depends on preference. We have seen it go through pregnancy and then other mamas like it best for after.
- easy nursing access
- built-in bra support
- fully lined-no nip action
- converts to racerback for added support
- covers an A-DD cup
- for DD go up a size, so 32DD can wear a size S
Bump & Beyond?
- best nursing cami, but, we said that didn't we?!
- 9 weeks to 9 months too
- breathable cotton
- comfy comfy comfy
- great bra-like support
How to style
- wear solo
- layer under any top, lift up, voila! nursing :)
- fantastic for layering under tops and sweaters
- yoga? YES
- built-in bra with nursing access
- cups are generous in size
- adjustable straps
- fully lined cups
- full support
- clips down like a usual nursing bra
- can be a racer back with a clip on the back straps
- underarm to hem approx 19"
- 95% cotton 5% elastane
- height: 6' 0''
- chest/bra: 34C
- jeans: 24
- 6th month with her second baby boy
- real MOM