A great addition to almost everyone's wardrobe.
- one size will cover every trimester
- beloved by bumps everywhere
- not maternity
- soft and stretchy
Bump & Beyond
- not specifically maternity
- great 2nd and 3rd trimester option
- not always a go-to in the 1st and 4th trimester
- bring it back out after the 4th trimester(which can be anywhere from, oh, 3 weeks to 3 years?;)
How to Style
- this top has not met a bottom that it doesn't love
- so cute under overalls!
- One Size Fits Most-because this top stretches!!
- Shoulder to hem: 23 1/2". Don't let that fool you though. It will cover the bump. It really is that stretchy.
- 92% nylon, 8% spandex
- Made in the USA!
- height 5'9''
- chest/bra 32B/C
- jeans 24
- 8 months bumped/not preg
- 6 months
- baby #2 (modeled also with her now 7 year old!)
- wearing size M