A super soft and cute henley that fits a 40 week bump. Also allows for super easy discreet breastfeeding? Yes, please!
- beginning to middle to end to beyond-yes,yes,yes,yes
- leave the buttons unbuttoned (we think is the best look)
- no cleavage
- runs small as below
Bump & Beyond?
- 14 weeks - 40 weeks
- might get too short at full term if you're over 5'10"
- so good for way after nursing
- easy discreet nursing access
- soft and waffled and stretchy
How to style
- all trimesters
- pull down, lift up nursing access
- thermal cozy
- shoulder to hem: 24" on size S
- made in the USA, great quality, lower carbon footprint
- 32 weeks baby #1
- size 6 before pregnancy
If you've been in our SF store you know that our very own Allante' is taking one for the team. Allante' is "5'4" and is wearing a small. And is not pregnant!