AKA The Butter Pant. Another "20 years and still going strong" piece that moms come back in for a new refresh pair of, years after delivery. No lie. (You don't know us, but, we're honest.) Quite possibly the most comfortable pant you have ever worn. Soft in every way that there is to be soft.
- 1st trimester
- 2nd trimester
- 3rd trimester
- not maternity
- under-pull the foldover waistband down to cover the bum
- over- pull it up for over the bump
- buttery soft
- not sheer/thin
- cut to fit if you don't need the length, they won't fray at all
- worn pregnant, not pregnant, by all shapes and sizes.
Bump & Beyond
- not maternity but good through 40 weeks
- particularly popular 4th-trimester option
- definitely a wear-me-forever option
- alex & harry's signature modal
- like wearing a dream
- so super soft and oh so comfortable
How to style
- running around town with a cami and denim jacket
- lounging at home
- feels like PJs but totally wearable outside the house
- all trimesters
- panel to fold down or pull up comfortably over the bump
- laser cut hem-easy to shorten-just cut for those of us closer to 5'
- great if you're tall (up to 6')
- inseam: 36" (size M)
- laser cut hem can be cut to your length!
- c-section delight
- insanely soft Micro Modal
- these don't get sheer when you bend over:)
- made in the USA