A beloved classic basic, bump or no bump. Ideal? Absolutely. The model in white? She now has a child who is at least 7 years old!
- 1st trimester
- 2nd trimester
- 3rd trimester
- not maternity, well, it's ours, but, bump & beyond, it's what we do
- cotton goodness
- neckline is best represented in the Pool image-not tooo scoop, not too tight
- true to size
Bump & Beyond?
- 1 week to 40 weeks to forever
- designed for way beyond maternity
- long enough to make it to the end
- people come into the shop for more years after their pregnancy
- not sheer at all
- doesn't cling
How to style
- the ideal piece for layering under everything, in white? just "Ahhh"
- takes many sleeveless tops and dresses through the fall and winter
- a great stand alone separate
- every trimester
- covers the bump beginning to end
- shoulder to hem: 29"
- 94% cotton 6% lycra
- good for multiples
- made in the USA
in white: 5'7", size 2/4, was ...7 months pregnant at the shoot?
in black: 5'9"