Your "Look! I may not have a waist, but I've got legs!" shorts are here and ready to make your bumped summer the best!
- these run small! it's not you, it's the shorts
- go up a size, oh, honestly, go up 2. it's not you, it's the shorts.
- seriously awesome, but, did we mention, they run super small, the )opposite of vanity sizing? (okay, we've made our point:
- if you're near one of our stores it might be worth the time to come by to get properly fit by one of our denim experts IRL
- designed to make your legs look great-little fold up on the sides detail help that look.
- want a sizing consultation but not near a store? email us firstname.lastname@example.org or text us 415.441.8261
Bump & Beyond?
- 4 weeks to 36 weeks
- beyond the bump? oh yes, you will wear these the rest of the summer-with a longer top or a front tuck. Next year? Hmmm. Prob not?
- if you're near a store it's always best to try and buy
- like real denim-solid
- not a lot of stretch in the denim
- super stretchy side panels let the baby in you grow
- these run ridiculously tiny, go up 2 sizes, it's not you, it's the jeans
- not as short as they might seem
- model is wearing a size 26
- inseam 3"
- front rise 7"
- back rise 14"
- leg opening width: 22" straight, 11" across
- cotton 98% , elastane 2%
- made in USA