On trend, too cute and..is there such a thing as too comfy?! Not necessarily designed for a bump, but totally works tied below the bump. You'll want to wear this 24/7-
-from a Yelp review "The romper is the most comfortable maternity item I own, and I've shamelessly worn it 4 out of the last 7 days. It can be dressed up or down, which is awesome." It's soft as your p.j's, edgy and on trend for whatever comes your way. Yes, no lie, people have done it in both colors. It's that good. Throw on a jacket or wear solo.
Q & A
"Why is this jumpsuit better than all others, so much so that I am in here getting it in another color despite that fact that I own every other one out there??"(this is an actual quote from a client)
1. the fabric feels like butter with alex & harry's signature micro modal
2. bump & beyond-9 out of 12 of us own this and love it and wear it everywhere. None of us are pregnant.
3. the drawstring-with a bump this brings it back to the body, which is a great silhouette in a jumpsuit with a bump. also? good on the bum too.
5. emulate Eva Longoria and throw a button down or denim jacket over it? Oh yes!
Other Stats & Stuff
- Almost Sinfully Soft Micro Modal
- 25" top to waist, waist to ankle 39.5".Adjustable length and waist-
- we sort of like it best when you pull the cuff up the leg a little
- Made in the USA
Other colors here.
ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE. NO EXCHANGES. NO EXCEPTIONS.