Oh yeah. So cute with a boot or a sandal or, whatcha got? See the sizing stuff below please:)
- these RUN TINY, go up a minimum of two sizes. not kidding - it's not you, it's the jeans, we swear!
- as high rise as you're going to get and be comfy pregnant
- 1st trimester
- 2nd trimester
- 3rd trimester (remembering many prefer not to wear jeans in the last few weeks)
- under the bump
- cropped distructed hem
Bump & Beyond?
- 9 weeks to 9 months day in and day out
- like any jean, these might not be great the last few weeks depending upon how you carry
- the trip-back-down is a thing, and these are the dream for that!
- super stretchy
- true denim-not thin
- RUN SMALL
- side stretch panels go to term
- beloved on the trip back down/4th trimester
- 9" front rise
- 9 3/4" leg opening
- 28" inseam size S
- front rise: 8.5"
- back rise: 13.25"
- size up one
- 13% Lyocell, 6% Elastomultiester, 2% Elastane, 79% Organic Cotton
- made in USA
- model is wearing a size 26 and must be tall!!