Sometimes there's no school like the old school. Under the bump jeans just aren't for everyone and we get that!
- 1st trimester
- 2nd trimester
- 3rd trimester
- skinny jeans
- fitted in the legs
- the panel comes up over the belly and dips low in the back
- keeps you from getting too hot all over
- great for all trimesters
- stick with your pre-pregnancy size
- THESE RUN TINY! Someone just walked out with a size 27 Paige and a 30 in these. Not kidding.
Bump & Beyond
- 14-40 weeks
- everyone "pops" at different times and needs jeans at different times
- all depends on how you carry and grow
- some wear them the whole time
- others give up on pants at the end
- not being able to see your feet makes it hard to put pants on sometimes ;)
- beyond? some mama's like having the panel afterward too
- to "hold it all in" or so we've been told
- just like your own jeans, but better
- stretches for all the growing
How to style
- with everything!
- if you're a jeans girl, you know a great jean when you wear one
- over bump panel smooths things out too, under fitted tops
- Front rise 13". Back rise 14". (size 27)
- Inseam 30"
- Leg width 10"
- wonderful through 1st, 2nd, and 3rd trimester
- 4th-trimester hero when you're between maternity and non-maternity pants
- 98% cotton/ 2% spandex
- Belly Panel: 90% nylon/ 10% spandex
- Made in the USA