Now you can get that classic silhouette from a pencil skirt with the added bonus of stretch and insane comfort. In a one size? Yes!
- 1st trimester
- 2nd trimester
- 3rd trimester
- not maternity
- texture helps smooth you out and helps hides some of the bumps we don't want to show off.
- incredibly soft waistband that can be worn comfortably at the waist or under the bump for different lengths
- it is fitted, but the texture makes it not too fitted
- some moms prefer it with a bum covering top
- one size fits 2 to 14
Bump & Beyond
- not a maternity specific piece
- 0 week to 40 to forever
- soft and comfy
- never thin or sheer
How to Style
- with a blazer that doesn't button and a fitted top
- pulled all the way up over the bump with a crop top (the top of the Kelly Duet)-so cute!
- one mom even did it as a tube top over jeans...
- one size fits most (no really it does!)
- 92% nylon/ 8% spandex
- made in the USA