This is THE jean. Start here, fall in love with the extraordinarily soft transcend fabric, the perfect medium wash, and the perfect silhouette.
Say yes to these jeans and life just got better. Breathe- baby and mama need oxygen-and deserve to look and feel great!
- true to size, if in doubt with denim, and you can't come in, go smaller. Yes, seriosuly.
- 1st trimester fave
- 2nd trimester
- 3rd trimester-with the allowance that some folks just skip all jeans in the last few weeks
- fab for the trip back down
- up to a size 33:)
the softest denim you can imagine. Seriously
most people go with their pre-pregnancy size, in fact, some go down.
if you're near one of our stores? Do yourself a solid, come in and get properly fit by an expert.
If not near a store, be honest and don't size up-they'll relax out and fall off. These are denim-they do get bigger just like your other denim
want a sizing consultation? email us firstname.lastname@example.org or text us at 415-441-8261
Bump & Beyond?
- from barely bumped to
- the "super fun" in between stage
- to the the bitter end
- brilliant for postpartum
How to style
- they're jeans just rock these like you rock that baby
- the babe in you will love these, so will the baby
- super soft
- stellar for the "trip back down"
- choose your pre-pregnancy size.
- your goal here is not to go up a size just because you're pregnant.
- our goal is to help you find jeans that fit you in the legs and hips the way that you liked your jeans to fit there before the baby.
- and to remember: Denim relaxes out, so don't go too big unless you're craving a boyfriend jean!
- inseam: 31" (on size 27)
- leg opening: 11"
- front Rise: 8"
- back Rise: 13"
- 54% Rayon, 23% Cotton, 22% Poly, 1% Spandex
- made in the USA
*To care for the delicate fibers of your Transcend Denim we recommend turning your garment inside out, washing in cold water with like fabrics and colors, and on the delicate cycle of your washing machine. We also recommend using no fabric softener and air drying your garment. Caring for your garment in this way will ensure that the fibers remain supple and help to minimize wear on the fabric.