Lola Puffer Vest/Jacket Reg to Preg
Bump, baby out and beyond. Your new go-to? That would be a resounding Yes! Please read fit info!
Please note, this runs small, if you are in between sizes or are planning on layering sweaters to keep toasty, go with the larger size.
Want the real sizing info? Check out Sarah "taking one for the team" (You're the team:) on IG talking about this piece and sizing!
- runs smallish, if in doubt size up.
- all trimester
- it's a vest, it's a jacket, it works with a bump, it covers baby in a front carrier, it's a great forever jacket....it's super mom puffer!!
- zip in panel covers bump
- flip the zip in panel and it covers baby in a carrier keeping everyone cozy
- zip off the hood
- zip off the sleeves
- zip out the panel and walk that "baby" to kindergarten-it will still be there for you
- preg to reg!
Bump & Beyond?
- cover the babe in you from beginning to end to forever beyond
- it's all about the zippers
- zip in panel for the bump and the baby
- zip off sleeves to convert to vest
- removable hood too
- down filled warmth
- light weight
How to style
- keep warm
- look good
- keep the babe in you covered
- keep the baby on you covered
- a jacket, a vest
- for bump, baby and beyond
- it's magic and very happy making
- great for when you're baby wearing
- runs on the small side
- shoulder to hem: 27" (on size medium)
- sleeve length: 25"
- shell and lining: polymide
- filling: 80% duck down / 20% duck feathers
- Machine wash cold gentle. Tumble dry low-with a tennis ball if you have one- to keep the down fluffy. Do not dry clean
- comes with a 1 year warranty for original owner against defects in material or workmanship -register for warranty when you have purchased, details come with jacket