It's a thing, pregnant or not, some days you just crave a soft, comfy, looser jean. These are the denim of your dreams. Moms wear them a loooong time after delivery.
- if in doubt, you're safe with the smaller size
- go with your size if you want a looser leg, they will not fall down. yes, seriously.
- roughly speaking, if you truly cannot make it in to try these on, 24-25=XS, 26-27=S, 28-29=M, 30-31=L
- 1st trimester
- 2nd trimester
- 3rd trimester
- straight leg
- super soft comfortable waistband
- front and back pocket
Bump & Beyond?
- 0-40 weeks
- great postpartum
- you won't want to give them up
How to style
- great with any top, but most of our IRL clients prefer fitted tops with these
- great 1st, 2nd, 3rd trimester
- great great for the 4th trimester
- run full, err on the smaller side re: size
- front pockets
- back pockets
- soft under belly waist
- won't slip down
- machine wash
- waistband: 95% cotton/ 5% elastane
- denim: 93% cotton/ 6% polyester/ 1% lycra
- Oeko- Tex certificate which certifies that the dyes used are free from harmful chemicals.
- Inseam without cuff: 28" (on size medium)