This summer just got SO GOOD! Overalls are back with a vengeance, and bumped or not, there are IT to make you feel so good.
- 1st trimester
- 2nd trimester
- 3rd trimester
- trip back down for sure
- fitted enough all over to still be flattering with or without the bump
- nice fit to the waist in back
- looser on the leg
- front and back pcokets
- adjustable straps-make them longer as the baby in you grows
- waist has an extra row of buttons to give the baby bump room
- go back to the narrower buttons after delivery
- true to size, no need to size up from your pre-pregnancy size
Bump & Beyond ?
- growing is easy with expandable sides
- no one has to know about the second row of buttons after delivery
- a forever fave
- great post-partum option
- wonderfully soft and "worn in"
- relaxed denim makes them an 'overall' great pair of overall
How to style
- inseam: 5" (on size medium)
- strap width: 1 1/2"
- strap length: 24" (fully extended)
- two rows of buttons to expand at the waist
- super cute bumped or not bumped
- front and back pockets
- easy nursing access while covering the not-a-pregnant-belly post-partum...yeah, you know?
- 100% Cotton
- turn inside out before washing
- wash cold on gentle with like colors, hang dry
- button detail for detail, not color