Belly Bandit just keeps doing it better. Virtually undetectable under clothing? Full coverage from bra to bikini? Fall in Luxe. This is the one;)
- this is strictly post-partum
- 4th trimester/trip-back-down
- body contouring panels for core and back support
- dual closures made of bonded microfiber provides maximum adjustability
- measure postpartum with the chart below
- great reminder to engage your core
- pregnant? measure your belly after 35 weeks then deduct 3-5"
- postpartum? you want to get the smallest possible-remember, you're getting smaller!
Bump & Beyond
- beyond only!
- okay after c- section, but do check with your midwife or doctor
- it truly helps shrink the uterus, no joke
- wear it 24 hours a day 7 days a week (except while showering of course) for 6-8 weeks post-delivery.
if this helps your back, posture or any other area please feel free to wear it longer
- feels fitted, as it should!
How to style
- postpartum only
- patented design features 5 levels of targeted compression for the perfect cinch
- Stayput™ Technology helps keep wrap in place
- complete belly coverage
- 11” tall in the front and 12” in the back
- the International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics has found that abdominal binders can be an effective, simple, non‐pharmacological option of relieving pain and distress after a Cesarean delivery.
- hand wash cold, lay flat to dry (yes, so, buying 2 is common)
FINAL SALE-NO RETURNS-NO EXCHANGES-NO EXCEPTIONS