What can we say? The best overalls out there? That's what the moms in the shop are saying and we have to agree. Adorable. Cuff them up and go.
- 1st trimester
- 2nd trimester
- 3rd trimester
- fitted enough to be flattering
- loose enough to be so comfy and SO cute
- allow baby to grow with extra buttons to open up at waist on the side-clever
- go with your usual size
- spring and summer with chucks or sandals, fall-winter with booties. yep. the dream!
- want a sizing consultation? email us firstname.lastname@example.org or text us at 415-441-8261
Bump & Beyond ?
- 12-40 weeks
- just button the buttons back to the tighter stage-very good for the trip back down.
- denim but softer
- super cute and comfy
- an easy one and done style
How to style
- converse and t-shirts, yep. Boots and a cozy cardi, yep
- so easy to dress for any season
- all trimesters
- adjustable straps
- adjustable waist
- slim leg
- great for nursing
- Inseam without cuff: 31" (on size medium)
- Strap fully extended: 26" (on size medium)
- 93% cotton/ 6% polyester/ 1% lycra
- wash before wearing
- cold gentle machine wash with like colors, tumble dry low or hand dry