What can we say? The best overalls out there? That's what the moms in the shop are saying and we have to agree. Adorable. Cuff them up and go.
Totally wearable after because the waistband doesn't do what a cloient called "that weird cureved under belly thing".
- true, but if you're on the fence, go with the smaller, no doubt
- 1st trimester
- 2nd trimester
- 3rd trimester
- fitted enough to be flattering
- loose enough to be so comfy and SO cute
- allow baby to grow with extra buttons to open up at waist on the side-clever
- go with your usual size
- spring and summer with chucks or sandals, fall-winter with booties. yep. the dream!
- want a sizing consultation? email us email@example.com or text us at 415-441-8261
Bump & Beyond ?
- 12-40 weeks
- just button the buttons back to the tighter stage-very good for the trip back down.
- denim but softer
- super cute and comfy
- an easy one and done style
How to style
- converse and t-shirts, yep. Boots and a cozy cardi, yep
- so easy to dress for any season
- all trimesters
- adjustable straps
- adjustable waist
- slim leg
- great for nursing
- Inseam without cuff: 31" (on size medium)
- Strap fully extended: 26" (on size medium)
- 93% cotton/ 6% polyester/ 1% lycra
- Oeko- Tex certificate which certifies that the dyes used are free from harmful chemicals.
- cold gentle machine wash with like colors, tumble dry low or hand dry