BFF (Body Form Fit)
And you thought diamonds were a girls best friend? Although, we're not here to knock diamonds, but a new mom's best friend is this BFF .
- this is strictly post-partum
- 4th trimester/trip-back-down
- the magic is in the panels- no muffin top, hurray!
- measure your belly after 35 weeks pregnant, then deduct 3-5 "
- measure postpartum with the chart below
- soft bamboo cover
- great reminder to engage your core
- you want this BFF to be tight- almost too tight
Bump & Beyond
- beyond only!
- okay after c- section, but do check with your midwife or doctor
- it truly helps shrink the uterus, no joke
- wear it 24 hours a day 7 days a week (except while showering of course) for 6-8 weeks post-delivery.
if this helps your back, posture or any other area please feel free to wear it longer
- feels fitted, as it should!
- soft bamboo covering
How to style
- this is an undergarment
- best worn under slightly or fully less-fitted tops and dresses
- postpartum only
- height: 8"
- shell: 60% bamboo modal/ 40% tencel
- core: 75% Polyester/ 25% Spandex (100% latex-free!)
- soft, anti microbe eco-friendly material offers optimum moisture management and helps prevent skin irritation and bacteria growth
- hand wash cold, lay flat to dry (yes, so, buying 2 is common)