Underbelly leggings that feel as polished as they look.
- 1st trimester
- 2nd trimester
- 3rd trimester
- tried and true while pregnant
- we've carried them for over 10 years and we know that they last because someone came into the store the other day wearing the same pair that she'd bought when she was pregnant and she had a 10-year-old!
- not maternity, so, most bump to the bigger. no regrets
- not sheer, not see-through
Bump & Beyond?
- 4 weeks, 14, 40,
- reg, not preg, so wear them forever
- stretchy and opaque-not see-through
- below the bump comfort
How to style
- under dresses or tunics
- as pants with any length top
- textured? fleece? silky?
- bump up a size if you're unsure
- not maternity so the bigger size will be totally fine with less risk of anything less than opaque happening in the back
- susana Monaco's Supplex washes and wears so well that these will make it through years with no signs of wear
- supplex: 86% nylon, 14% lycra
- machine wash cold
Model is wearing a size S