Anessa by Paige
Oh yeah. Paige's best selling wide leg, for a bump? Paige just does so right by pregnant women!
- if you're near the shop, come in and try them on:)
- true to size.....but, see above because fully 80% of in store clients leave with a different size than they would have ordered online.
- 1st trimester fave
- 2nd trimester
- 3rd trimester-with the allowance that some folks just skip all jeans in the last few weeks
- fab for the trip back down
near our shop? Do yourself a solid, come in and get properly fit by an expert.
Bump & Beyond?
- from barely bumped to
- the "super fun" in between stage
- to the the bitter end
- brilliant for postpartum
- old school cotton denim
How to style
- they're jeans just rock these like you rock that baby
- the babe in you will love these, so will the baby
- raw edge hem -which is awesome because just cut to your happy length!
- traditional feel denim
- stellar for the "trip back down"
- choose your pre-pregnancy size.
- your goal here is not to go up a size just because you're pregnant.
- our goal is to help you find jeans that fit you in the legs and hips the way that you liked your jeans to fit there before the baby.
- and to remember: Denim relaxes out, so don't go too big
- Front rise:
- 93% Cotton, 5% Poly 2% Spandex
PLEASE NOTE: These are hot off the press, and paige does not yet have an image for the maternity version. This image is for color and cut. The waistband is for waistband only-not color.