Sometimes you need that extra support that only and underwire can give you. Thankfully Bravado has the Belle! It gives the girls the lift they need as well as comfort you want. And that little bit of lace? Yeah, we like it, too ;)
What are the benefit of this bra?
With the petal soft material and soft foam cups, it's a recipe for comfort. The added flexible underwire adds to an awesome all day support whether you just home from the hospital or heading back to work. It clips down for easy access and its straps can be easily crossed for a racer back
And, here is one of the best parts, it comes with a bra band extender! Perfect for growing and the trip back down again.
What size do I need?
If you absolutely positively cannot get to a place where you can get properly fitted, we'd like to say "Just grab a measuring tape", but, the only measuring tape in your house is probably metal, so, skip that. What size are you wearing?
What size did you wear before? Ideally you will get your pre-pregnancy band size, and you will probably want one cup size up from what you wear while pregnant. And, with this bra, go with the bigger band size, it runs on the smaller side. So, if you are pregnant and wearing a 36, stick with 36.
Bump & Beyond
Yes! It's a great maternity bra and an even better nursing bra. With easy drop-down cups and a convertible kit to make this a "regular bra" after you nursing journey is complete.
- Sizing Stuff: The band on this one has been, we've noticed, running a little on the smaller side. Please refer to sizing chart image, or get in touch, because we take a little liberty with the sizing chart and are happy to consult via phone or e-mail.
- Use the convertible kit (included) to make this a "regular" bra after your nursing journey is complete.
- Main: 78% nylon/ 22% spandex/elastane
- Cup lining: 100% polyurethane
- Tested and is certified in accordance with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 requirements, which ensures products are free from harmful substances