This one gives the girls the lift they need as well as comfort you want.
- petal soft material
- soft lined cups
- flexible underwire
straps can be crossed racer back for even more support
- comes with a bra band extender
- If you absolutely positively cannot get to a place where you can get properly fitted, we'd like to say "Just grab a measuring tape", but, the only measuring tape in your house is probably metal, so, skip that. What size are you wearing? What size did you wear before?That's a good place to start-go up a band size from pre-pregnancy and up at least a cup size.
- with this bra, go with the bigger band size, it runs on the smaller side.
- time to get personal now, this bra has an underwire so you want to make sure that the wire is not hitting the soft tissue of the breast
- if this fits properly the wire will hit under your arm
- but really, if you're looking at this bra, you deserve serious support and a proper fit, which is best obtained by visiting a certified bra fitter (all of us at Moms the Word are certified bra fitters:)
Bump & Beyond
- great support while pregnant
- easy feeding with support
- straps can be crossed racerback with ease
- band on this one has been running a little on the smaller side
- easily switch to racerback
- use the convertible kit (included) to make this a "regular" bra after your nursing journey is complete if you like
- main: 78% nylon/ 22% spandex/elastane
- cup lining: 100% polyurethane
- tested and certified in accordance with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 requirements, which ensures products are free from harmful substances