Amelia Jumpsuit Forest Green (Nursing)
Jump into SO happy! Flattering at every.single.stage. Nursing. Pockets. Really? What more is there?! Hands down a must-have and a can't-keep-it-in-stock fave.
- Runs a little on the small side, most, but not all, go one size up
- it's totally worth getting over the not-vanity sizing!
- 1st trimester
- 2nd trimester
- 3rd trimester
- fab fit- 5'2" to 5'11" we've seen on and it works!!
- designed for discreet nursing
- awesome postpartum
- FIT TIP: here's the trick, 99.9% of pour in store clients do not do this, and when we "get personal"(reach down their top), they fall in love almost instantly if you're buying online-the band under the bust should cover the seam under the bust, which requires pulling a piece up over your bust-this won't make sense until you see it, then it hopefully will, if not, text us 415..441.8261
Bump & Beyond?
- 0 to 40 weeks
- super flattering for the trip back down
- super flattering at every stage really
- easy lift up/pull down breastfeeding access
- postpartum nursing access
- comfy organic cotton
- no grab or cling here
How to style
- flip flops, heels booties and anything in between!
- dress up or down
- instant chic and comfy in one easy piece
- every trimester happy place
- easy discreet nursing access
- shoulder to hem: 51" (on size small, 52" on M and so on)
- remember, this has a dropped crotch because a bump needs length!
- pull down/lift up discreet breastfeeding access
- important fit note: the band under the bust should cover the seam under the bust, which requires pulling the underpiece up over your bust see photo
- machine wash
- short sleeve
- 95% organic cotton, 5% elastane
- Certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Certified according to GOTS
If you have a size question, ask us! Text 415.441.8261