Here is a dress that's ready to impress while also being light and so comfortable that you'll want to wear it all the time.
- so floaty and easy
- no cling here
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd trimester? check
- if on the sizing fence, you can go down
Bump & Beyond?
- oh yes! beloved beyond the bump
- based this on a major designer piece-we just added some length
- ha! like you're hardly wearing anything!
- not a mumu, but feels like one
How to style
- one and done dress
- add a necklace, or don't
- love it belted above the bump
- shoes are probably a good thing, but if you're on a beach...
- bump a size down if you want
- good for multiples
- great to hided a bump between the print and the flow
- good for full bust-a little skin, but covers a bra strap!
- dress shoulder to hem 35" (size M)
- 94% Polyester/ 6% Spandex
- machine wash
- made in the USA :)
- height 5'7''
- chest/bra 32C
- jeans 25
- 3 months