No matter what the season, dark rinse denim is just never a bad thing. dress them up for dinner with pumps, cuff them with sandals for day. do it!
- early on first trimester/nothing fits option to 3rd trimester
- under the bump
- these are slightly straighter (than a skinny) from the knee to the ankle and are the best option for a customer who needs a longer inseam
- a pair of jeans that feel like normal when normal has gone out the window
- GO WITH YOUR PRE-PREG size or even down a size, pretty please:)
- not kidding on the above
- go too big and they will just be....too big
- denim relaxes out, you want them to be tight at first wearing
- want a sizing consultation? email us email@example.com or text us at 415-441-8261
Bump & Beyond?
- 4 weeks to 40 weeks
- these will work for a multiples pregnancy
bump to the very end, or very close (with the allowance that some mamas just do not do pants in the final few weeks)
- you will totally adore them just postpartum for the "trip back down"
- sizing stuff: go with your pre-preg size
- leg opening: 12" (on size 27)
- inseam: 31"
- front rise: 8.5"
- back rise: 13"
- 54% rayon, 23% cotton, 22% polyester, 1% spandex
- made in the USA
*To care for the delicate fibers of your Transcend Denim we recommend turning your garment inside out, washing in cold water with like fabrics and colors, and on the delicate cycle of your washing machine. We also recommend using no fabric softener and air drying your garment. Caring for your garment in this way will ensure that the fibers remain supple and help to minimize wear on the fabric.