It's your girlfriend's favorite boyfriend sweater. It's a go to whether you're expecting or not. Soft, simple, chic and great to layer over a tank or cami while nursing.
- 1st trimester
- 2nd trimester
- 3rd trimester
- not maternity
- most folks go down a size, some even two! No kidding.
- it has the room and length to grow.
Bump & Beyond?
- 14 weeks - 40 weeks
- oh yeah, absolutely. Nursing? Layer over a nursing cami, lift and go.
- It's a great sweater that doesn't weigh you down or make you feel too big
- no bulk, all comfort
How to style
- you'll want to throw it on every day over every thing
- with jeans, pencil skirts, and the hi-lo hem is perfect for your favorite pair of leggings!
- Shoulder to Hem: 30in (on size small)
- 13" dropped sleeve 32" sleeve legnth
- Hand wash/dry clean
- Height: 5’4” tall
- Chest/bra: 34C
- 25/26/27 depending on the jean!
- 30 weeks pregnant
- real MOM not model