It was years in the making (literally), but we finally created the perfect camisole, to be worn when pregnant, or not. A purchase you will not regret.
A verbatim transcript of a call we received:
Her " I ordered a couple of camis and, I got two black and there is a problem."
Us: "Oh no, did we ship you a wrong color?"
Her: "No! I just realize I should have also ordered 2 white, an ivory, and another black. Can you send me those?"
- one size fits 0-16
- every trimester and, until you need a replenishment
- stretchy soft fabric doesn't ride up the belly, everyone picks up at least two
Bump & Beyond?
- yep, we all have several of them---all of us.
- it really is a perfect piece---pregnant or not.
- pull down for easy nursing access when worn over a bra naturally;)
- superior softness
- superior stretch
How to style
- many wear this solely for layering under clothes or for things that are a bit sheer
- some wear it as top under denim jackets and cardigans
- some wear them doubled-two colors, one over the other in the heat of a midwest summer as a top
- even great for sleeping in
- such a comfortable piece has a way of being an everyday, all day favorite.
- one size has fit everyone so far--0 to 16
- shoulder to hem: 21" and can be pulled down much longer
- machine wash cold
- made in the USA lowers the carbon footprint and supports local economies
Shown on and 8 month bumps (long brown hair was 7 months)