black jeans. a wardrobe staple for work and play.
- first trimester
- second trimester
- third trimester(remembering many prefer not to wear jeans in the last few weeks)
- some moms skip all jeans the last few weeks
- the ideal basic everyday jean
- true to size (runs a little slim in the leg)
- GO WITH YOUR PRE-PREG size. don't size up
- denim relaxes out
- want a sizing consultation? email us email@example.com
Bump & Beyond?
- 9 weeks to 9 months day in and day out
- great for casual, a night out or the office
- like any jean, these might not be great the last few weeks
- a trip-back-down to pre-baby body fave
- black on black panels means really no one notices-early or after
- moms tell us that they wear these literally for years, even after they need to
- great weight, not too thin/hold it in denim
- 11 oz denim
- ankle opening: 10"
- Inseam: 28" (size 27)
- Front rise: 8.25"
- 43% Viscose, 33% Cotton, 17% Lyocell, 5% Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Made in USA