On trend, too cute and..is there such a thing as too comfy?! Not necessarily designed for a bump, but totally works tied below the bump.
-From a Yelp review "The romper is the most comfortable maternity item I own, and I've shamelessly worn it 4 out of the last 7 days. It can be dressed up or down, which is awesome." Ad there are at least a thousand folks who could have written this review. the best jumpsuit bump & beyond? Humbly? Yes, just ask literally anyone who owns it.
Q & A
"Why is this jumpsuit better than all others, so much so that I am in here getting it in another color despite that fact that I own every other one out there??"(this is an actual quote from a client)
1. The fabric feels like butter
2. Bump & beyond-9 out of 12 of us own this and love it and wear it everywhere. None of us are pregnant.
3. The drawstring with a bump this brings it back to the body, which is a great silhouette in a jumpsuit with a bump. also? good on the bum too.
5. Emulate Eva Longoria and throw a button down or denim jacket over it? Oh yes!
Other Stats & Stuff
- If you are at all on the fence for a size you can probably go with the smaller size
- Almost Sinfully Soft Micro Modal
25" top to waist, waist to ankle 39.5".Adjustable length and waist we sort of like it best when you pull the cuff up the leg a little
- Add a denim jacket? oh yeah.
- Made in the USA
Other colors are seen here.