These leggings are LOVED. No slipping, no digging, no sheerness and no riding up or down. While these are performance quality fabric, many mamas opt to wear these as their go-to leggings for every day wear, no gym required. Great for all the days spent at home!
A word: the V goes in the back. Lots of super smart moms put these on backwards. From an in store client in an e-mail "P.S. You’d be very proud - I haven’t put my leggings on backward more than at least 2-3 times!! Sigh. One day!"
- 1st trimester
- 2nd trimester
- 3rd trimester
- in between sizes? size down
- going too big means too much extra fabric on your legs
- thick enough to wear as pants
- want a sizing consultation? email us email@example.com or text us at 415-441-8261
Bump & Beyond
- 0-40 weeks and back again
- Panel folds down until you need it to cover the bump
- Then fold down again after baby
How to style
- incredibly stretchy
- moisture wicking
- with everything!
- with tops and flats or chucks or....
- with exercise tops for the gym
- denim jacket and a t-shirt
- leggings thick enough to wear as pants
- every trimester
- super comfy
- crossover back design
- not sheer at all
- supports the lower back and keeps you cool
- contoured belly panel grows with you
- hidden zipper at ankle
- can be pulled up or folded down for versatile comfort
- four-way stretch fabric allows full range of motion
- moisture-wicking and antimicrobial for greater breathe-ability
- flat-lock stitching minimizes chafe
- inseam: 26" (measured while hanging)
- zipper length: 6 1/5"
- 87% nylon, 13% spandex
- wash inside out, cold water on delicate, hang