Quite possibly the most comfortable pant you have ever worn.
- 1st trimester
- 2nd trimester
- 3rd trimester
- not maternity
- under-pull the foldover waistband down to cover the bum
- over- pull it up for over the bump
- buttery soft
- not sheer/thin
- cut to fit if you don't need the length, they won't fray at all
- worn pregnant, not pregnant, by all shapes and sizes.
Bump & Beyond
- not maternity but good through 40 weeks
- particularly popular 4th-trimester option
- definitely a wear-me-forever option
- alex & harry's signature modal
- like wearing a dream
- so super soft and oh so comfortable
How to style
- running around town with a cami and denim jacket
- lounging at home
- feels like PJs but totally wearable outside the house
- all trimesters
- panel to fold down or pull up comfortably over the bump
- laser cut hem-easy to shorten-just cut for those of us closer to 5'
- great if you're tall (up to 6')
- inseam: 36" (size M)
- 50% cotton, 45% modal, 5% spandex
- laser cut hem can be cut to your length!
- c-section delight
- insanely soft Micro Modal
- these don't get sheer when you bend over:)
- made in the USA