Sarah Blakley and Spanx did it again with their jean-ish, and now they've added it to their bumped collection, and in white? Oh yeah.
- 1st trimester
- 2nd trimester
- 3rd trimester
- trip back down? yes. leave the panel up, or fold it down under
- skinny all the way to the ankle
- jean-ish; feels almost like denim, with a little ish. stretchy yes!
- dark, but not quite as dark as the picture
- Spanx- hug to smooth.(Level 2 Support for those of you who are Spanx aficionados)
- feel like going up a size? Yeahhhh, people do that.They still smooth and tighten the bits that you want smoothed and tightened
Bump & Beyond ?
- from week "my pants don't fit" to week 40
- beyond-you could flip over that waistband and go, and for the 4th trimester many still live in these, it happens all the time
- Inseam (laying flat): 33" (on size medium)
- the "jean": 87% Nylon/ 13% Elastane
- the belly: 89% Nylon/ 11% Elastane
- machine wash cold, gentle cycle. wash inside out. only non-chlorine bleach when needed. lay flat to dry. do not iron. (Duh?)