Fabulous fabric, a great wash, an unfinished hem...a must-have to make mama feel magnificent? Yes! Rock the world, then rock the baby. You got this.
- 1st 2nd 3rd trimester
- works with multiples
- under the bump
- ride lower to give you room to grow and then the elastic makes sure you're comfortable
- pre pregnancy size is a must
- denim relaxes out, so you could even size down!
- you want these to fit where you are not growing, they will grow where the baby is growing
- want a sizing consultation? email us firstname.lastname@example.org or text us 415.441.8261
Bump & Beyond?
- 4 weeks to 40 weeks
- bump to the very end, or very close
- works with a multiples pregnancy
- (with the allowance that some mamas just do not do pants in the final few weeks)
- you will totally adore them just postpartum for the "trip back down"
- there is no reason to stop the rock! throw on a belt, do a front tuck, and the world will never know about those side panels, it's our secret ;)
- moms tell us that they wear these literally for years, even when they don't need to
- great weight, not too thin/hold it in denim
- a pair of jeans that feel like normal when normal has gone out the window
- DL's patented 4 way stretch
- go with your pre-pregnancy size for average weight gain pregnancy
- front rise 7.5"
- back rise 14". (size 27)
- inseam 29"
- ankle opening 10"
- 93% cotton, 6% polyester