The rock star perfect pocket tee in the softest fabric ever.
- 1st trimester
- 2nd trimester
- 3rd trimester
- not officially maternity
- can run a smidge short in the 3rd trimester if you're over 5'10"
- throw a cami under for nursing-lift up/pull down
- forever favorite addition to your wardrobe
- loose which makes all the difference with a growing bump
- amazing for the in-between stage, when the bump's not quite a bump yet
- hi lo shirt tail hem
- perfect v-not to high, not too low
- perfect sleeve-just wide enough, not too long or short
- one size fits 0-12
Bump & Beyond
- not maternity
- brilliant with a bump
- many come in for more long after pregnancy
- super, super soft
- did we mention super?
- alex & harry's signature modal is a dream
How to style
- front tuck it to hide a bump in early weeks and postpartum
- one size fits most 0-12
- front shoulder to hem: 26.5"
- back shoulder to hem: 27 1/2"
- front pocket
- modal spandex
- wash cold, tumble low
- made in the USA
- 5’7” tall
- chest/bra 32 C
- jeans 25
- 4 months here
- wearing the One Size