Super soft, stretchy, doesn't roll up, long enough to cover a bump and beloved by multitudes way beyond.
A verbatim transcript of a call we received:
Her " I ordered a couple of camis and, I got two black and there is a problem."
Us: "Oh no, did we ship you a wrong color?"
Her: "No! I just realize I should have also ordered 2 white, an ivory, and another black. Can you send me those?"
- 1st trimester
- 2nd trimester
- 3rd trimester
- 4th trimester
- great over a bra and under a top for nursing
- one size fits 0-16
- doesn't ride or roll up the belly
- can be pulled way down below the bump, over the bum
Bump & Beyond?
- yep, we all have several of them---all of us.
- it really is a perfect piece---pregnant or not.
- pull down for easy nursing access when worn over a bra naturally;)
- superior softness
- superior stretch
How to style
- every day. every way
- layered under everything
- layer over a nursing bra-instant nursing cami!
- layer one over another in the heat of summer as a top
- great for sleeping in
- not "officially" a nursing piece, but-- a good supportive nursing bra, a nice loose flowing top on, lift up your top, pull down the cami *boom* you're covered
- such a comfortable piece has a way of being an everyday, all day favorite.
- one size has fit everyone so far--0 to 16
- shoulder to hem: 21" but stretches much longer
- stays down
- no roll up happening here
- color consultation: yes, midnight really is navy, a dark navy, but not black
- machine wash cold
- nursing friendly (just pull down)
- a purchase you will not regret
- 92% Nylon 8% Spandex
- made in the USA- lowers the carbon footprint and supports local economies
- height 5'9''
- chest/bra 32B/C
- jeans 24
- 8 months bumped/not preg
- height 5'8''
- chest/bra 32B
- jeans 24
- 6 month bumped
- height 5'11''
- chest/bra 34D
- 27 jeans
- 7 months with baby #1