A perfect summer requires a perfect white jean. Pregnant? Twice as true? Done. By DL.
- 1st trimester-yes!
- 2nd trimester-yep!
- 3rd trimester-summer happy (with the disclaimer that for some mama's in that last month jeans just are not a thing)
- 4th trimester-fave!!
- remember that denim relaxes out, so if they feel snug, give them a minute :)
- under the bump invisible white panels
- if you're near one of our stores it might be worth the time to come by to get properly fit by one of our denim experts IRL
- want a sizing consultation but not near a store? email us firstname.lastname@example.org or text us 415.441.8261
Bump & Beyond?
- 4 weeks to 40 weeks
- for the trip back down? The dream!
- The vast majority of our clients find that they can totally take you all the way, even with multiples.
- some say that in the last 4-6 weeks they are not comfortable in almost any jeans.
- over 50% of our customers wear their maternity jeans for at least a year post. Go ahead and join the team.
- soft and super comfy, this is not your mama's stiff denim
- not thin-great quality for the war that these will get in a single pregnancy!
- DL's patented 4x4 stretch
- all trimester
- trip-back-down-the best!!
- white elastic side panels on white denim-virtually undetectable as maternity
- inseam: 28" (on size 27)
- front rise: 7 1/4"
- back rise: 13"
- ankle opening: 10"
- 58% cotton/ 28% tencel/ 13% polyester/ 1% lycra
- machine wash inside out, with like colors, dry flat
SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE. NO RETURNS. NO EXCHANGES.
If you have a size question, ask us! Text 415.441.8261