Leslie walked in saying that she needed something to wear to an event at Fort Pendleton and that she hated shopping. She was carrying a bag that she had carried the mile from her house to drop off at the Goodwill truck across the street-that wasn't there. I think it held mostly books, it weighed a ton!She gathered dresses and went to work. She liked several, but what she really liked were the separates...that were not going to work for the event. Then Nicole grabbed some other separates-a silk top and pencil skirt and now we were talking! Add hair, make-up and accessories and she will be stunning. She is stunning already! Bump and beyond-both pieces are not maternity, but will take her to 9 months. Our Susana Monaco skirt is so perfect for so many things! A total MtW fave. Thank you Leslie, and thank you to Leslie's husband for her service.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- One Dress that Does It All? The Madison
- Why Shop Small?
- Panty Lines-Be Gone!
- Shoe Matters/Shoes Matter
- Make-Up and Chemicals and Beauty Oh My
- Welcome Back Dede! Another now-mom MOM.
- Comfort Dressing
- 10 Things to Say to a New Mom
- Parenting Primer: Time
- Working Moms/Welcome Back Gloria!
- Sale Styling - Wow Mom & beyond